Wine Country Wealth Management, LLC, is an independent, fee-only financial advisory firm serving clients in California and beyond. We can help you achieve abundance, as you define it, through financial planning and investing. Working together, our goal is to align your finances to serve your life's goals and aspirations. The result is your peace of mind when your most pressing financial concerns are addressed, such as:
Wealth Management Services
- College Planning - Funding children's (or grandchildren's) education
- Retirement Planning - Being able to retire when you want, and with the lifestyle you desire
- Retirement Distribution - If you've already retired, knowing whether to adjust your portfolio or budget in response to the economy, and calculating a sustainable withdrawal schedule
- Tax Advice - Avoiding paying more than your fair share in taxes
- Investment Risk Management - Getting a return on your investments that is in proportion to the risks you are taking (and not taking any more risk than necessary in order to reach your goals)
- Insurance (Income & Property Value Preservation) - Having adequate insurance to protect your property from a catastrophe, or your income from death, disability or long term care expenses, and at a competitive rate
- Wealth Transfer & Legacy Planning - Accumulating enough assets so as to leave something behind for your heirs, or your favorite charity, and implementing the appropriate legal structures to distribute those assets
- Newly Single or In Transition - Managing your finances after a major life change, such as divorce or losing a spouse
Services for Business Owners and Companies
- Business Owners - our comprehensive financial planning service recognizes that the most valuable asset you own is probably your business itself, and we work with you to develop an "exit strategy" that will convert that asset into income - producing investments in retirement.
- Company Retirement Plans - in partnership with our portfolio managers we are able to offer both the business' owners and the employees retirement plans featuring professionally designed and managed portfolios, that previously were only available to wealthy investors.